Faqs About Kud Patisa
Faqs About Kud Patisa: The Kud Patisa – 100% Desi Ghee is in original packing source from Famous “Prem Sweets Shop Since 1925”; crisp, flaky and sweet in taste. Kud is a place near the Famous Hill Station – Patnitop, Jammu and Kashmir.
The house of Prem Sweets represents the distillation of knowledge that started when our mentor Pandit Lok Nath Khajuria founded the house of Prem Sweets in 1925. His undying belief in the crucial use of locally- produced pure desi ghee and other ingredients, tempered and cooked with utmost care, continues to guide us this day. We’re honored by your trust and every piece of sweet you hold in your hands has been meticulously hand-crafted with humility, love and honesty.
THE MAGIC OF KUD
Kud, a quiet little village nestle in the hills of Patnitop is about 96 kms north of Jammu. It was established in the nineteen century as an old town square surrounded by quaint shops.
The oldest Prem sweets industry in India is still located on the edge of Kud. If you want to explore all the sights in Kud, take your time. There’s plenty to see.
- Made with a delicious handcrafted combination of Besan, Sugar and Pure Desi Ghee.
- A traditional sweet for all Indian festivals and festivities.
- Kud Patisa is a Vegetarian Product.
- Shelf Life of 20 Days from the Day of Packing, so feel Free to Buy from ETHNQ STORE.
Faqs About Kud Patisa
Kud Patisa is a traditional Indian sweet delicacy from Jammu and Kashmir. “Patisa” is made from besan (gram flour), ghee (clarified butter), and sugar. Various nuts and spices are then added to enhance the flavor. It is widely popular amongst various tourists across India.
1. Kud Patisa is a traditional Indian sweet made from besan, ghee, sugar, and nuts.
2. It is a sweet from jammu and kashmir – refered as Patisa .
he process of preparing Kud Patisa involves several steps that require skill and precision. First, besan (gram flour) is roasted in ghee until it turns golden brown and emits a pleasant aroma. Then, a sugar syrup is prepared separately by dissolving sugar in water and boiling it until it reaches a string consistency. The roasted besan is then mixed with the sugar syrup and stirred continuously to form a smooth and pliable dough. This dough is then spread out into thin layers. These pieces are garnished with nuts like almonds or pistachios before being served.
1. Besan is roasted in ghee to a golden brown color.
2. A sugar syrup is prepared and mixed with the roasted besan.
3. The dough is spread into thin layers, cut into pieces, and garnished with nuts.
Kud Patisa has a unique combination of flavors and a distinct texture that sets it apart from other sweets. It has a rich, sweet taste with a hint of nuttiness from the roasted besan and a subtle aroma of ghee. The texture of Kud Patisa is delicate and flaky, which gives it a melt-in-your-mouth experience. The thin layers of the sweet crumble easily, creating a light and airy sensation. The addition of nuts provides a contrasting crunchiness to the overall texture.
1. Kud Patisa has a rich, sweet taste with a hint of nuttiness.
2. It has a delicate and flaky texture that melts in your mouth.
3. The addition of nuts adds a crunchy element to the sweet.
To maintain the freshness and quality of Kud Patisa, it is important to store it properly. One should keep the kud patisa in an airtight container to protect it from moisture and humidity, which can cause it to become sticky or lose its texture. It is advisable to store Kud Patisa in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. If stored correctly, it can retain its taste and texture for several weeks.
1. Kud Patisa should be stored in an airtight container.
2. Keep it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
3. Proper storage can help maintain the taste and texture for a longer duration.
Ethnq.com offers a handpicked selection of the richest and the finest authentic products from Jammu and Kashmir. Ethnq sends Kud Patisa from the original source i.e. from Famous “Prem Sweets Shop Since 1925”. This Patisa from Kud is so Delicious and Famous all Over India. Kud is a place near the Famous Hill Station – Patnitop, Jammu and Kashmir.